Meet our staff at two amazing community events next week!
Fearless Caregiver Conference
Wednesday, November 14th 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Location: Holy Name of Jesus Community 3050 N Highway A1A, Indialantic, FL 32903
This conference is first-come, first-serve and you must register. Please call today as spaces are limited! The conference includes fantastic speakers, door prizes, and a wealth of hands-on information you can use right away. A complimentary lunch is included. Please reserve your spot by calling 1-877-829-2734.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Red, White, and Boomer - Boomer Bash & Senior Expo
Thursday, November 15th, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Veterans Center and Museum, 400 Sykes Creek Parkway, Merritt Island, FL
No reservations required for this red, white, & blue themed expo. There will be loads of resources and a lot of fun:
- Live Entertainment by Marc Dobson, "The One-Man Band"
- Dress to impress in your Red, white, and blue - win King Center tickets & other prizes
- Free rides on Atlas Sun Trikes through the Veteran's Park Trails
- Model Shoot - Get your photo taken and be eligible to be featured in next year's Boomer Guide
- Tour through the museum's memorabilia; medals, tanks, vehicles, uniforms, aircraft, weapons
- Coffee Bar, Popcorn, Dessert Bar, BBQ Food truck